quinta-feira, 16 de julho de 2009

To My Friends

Hey everybody!We´re here again hiterically beginning a new blog and it´s about...guess what!¨BILL KAULITZ AND HIS VERY FUCKIN´COOL R0CK BAND TOKIO HOTEL¨!
It all began when I came back to Brazil and stayed at my best friends´ home.She´s totally ADDICTED to Tokio Hotel and Simple Plan and all those cool rock bands out in the world,and she introduced me to Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel,I didn´t like him at first,but as time goes on...I really began to adore him,ya know,it´s crazy!His songs are crazy good and he´s a FUCKIN´ CUTE guy(my friend thinks he´s sexy...)...I LOVE HIM!*o*Ah so we decided to build a blog about him(without his permission,haha) and put those kinda things about his life and his new tattoos(ooops) and everything.Oh yeah,and we won´t miss news about Tokio Hotel,keep an eye on it!
I forgot to introduce myself,my name is Helen(but I prefer the name Delilah) and I´m a twelve-year-old-girl that lives in China(but I´m brazilian,as I said I came back to Brazil)I´m BITTER IN LOVE already with Bill Kaulitz(I personally prefer him with 14,he´s sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!)
Some of my favorite songs are Don´t Jump,Beichete(Comission),Sacred,Freunde Bleiben(Be Friends),Scream,Rescue Me,Ich Bin Nicht Ich,Your Love Is A Lie,I Can Wait orever,Perfect...The Hits!!!!
I only know how to say `I Love You` in german,my friend taught me,it´s "Ich Liebe Dich",so perfect!
So,see ya tomorrow!
I won´t forget to post Bill´s photos!!!

P.S.:I´m gonna watch Harry Potter 6 tomorrow!!!

Nenhum comentário: